Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello, my name is Kylie.G I’m 9 years old and, going to tell you a few things about me. I’m excited to have my new teachers and sad to leave the ones I have now.over the years I've learned new things because my teachers have taught me those things. These are things of what I like and dislike out and inside of school! The first thing I’m going to talk about is the type of teachers I dislike and like. The type of teachers I like are teachers who aren’t afraid to inform the rules but really sweet at the same time, I like teachers with humor who have that certain fun energy, and I’m not picky but, there is a certain type of teacher I don’t like those teachers are teachers who are Strict and it seems like they have no nice in them when they joke saying you’re going to miss all recess for talking. That they were so strict you would almost say those teachers are pure mean I like Gym because of the energy you get to burn out with the fun activities you have in gym I also like Art, S.T.A.R, And Music. I also LOVE reading Well Non-fiction is okay a little on the boring side. So basically, You've read all about my likes and dislikes to get to know me so you know me, I’m also so excited to see you my new teachers and to visit my old. I hope you're excited to have my as your new student!

No comments:

Post a Comment